Monday, June 4, 2012

Introducing Style Book


Hello Stylish Beauties!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This weekend was very relaxing for me and I caught up on lots of sleep. :-)

Today I wanted to introduce Style Book for those of you who are not following me on Tumblr. Style Book is my personal wardrobe challenge to create 100 different looks over the next year, May 2012- April 2013. I have already fell a little behind so I will be doing double entries this month starting tomorrow. So make sure to check back tomorrow.

In the meantime here is Entry 1 & Entry 2 from May...

Entry 1:


What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 White Blazer with Pinstripe Cuffs (here)
Brown Light Weight Blouse **thrift find
Peach Colored Skinny Jeans (similar here)
Brown Vintage Style Boots **old

Entry 2:

What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Light Wash Denim Jacket (similar here)
Pocket Button Down Shirt **old
Royal Blue Skinny Jeans (similar here)
Minnetonka 'El Paso II' Moccasins (here)
Brown Leather Buckle Bag **old

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment