Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finally... A Skin Care Regimen That Works!

Hello Stylish Beauties!



I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. We are experience very humid, gloomy weather over here in NYC but I'm making the best of it and getting some work done at home.

Today I wanted to share my skin care regimen with everyone. It has really been a long journey trying to find the right products for my skin. I have very dry skin and it is also very sensitive. I breakout very easily which can be annoying. So I am very happy that I have found a skin care regimen that actually works for me.



Morning Routine (Daily)
Evening Routine (Daily)
Weekly (Every Sunday)
Now it's time for me to find a regimen that works for my hair!

What's your skin care regimen?

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, just some Noxema and Aveeno SPF moisturizer lol. My skin is dry, sensitive, AND I have eczema break outs from time to time, so I keep it very simple. Your skin is glowing in that photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete