Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome Stylish Beauties!

"The expression a women wears on her face is more important than the clothes she wears on her back". - Dale Carnegie

I could not agree more with American writer and self- improvement coach Dale Carnegie. A smile is a way of stealing the show without doing much of anything else.

Hello Stylish Beauties!



Welcome to the online diary of JazieStyle!

I was born Jasmin Collier but adopted the name Jazie over the years and in the world of all things beautiful and stylish, I am JazieStyle! Wandering around the streets of NYC waiting to leave my mark. I am lover of all things BEAUTIFUL, artistic, Afrocentric, glamorous, natural, and STYLISH. Describing my personality and style as a tribal, vintage rockstar! "Yeah, baby I'm a rockstar"!! *singing*



Stylish Beauty is my personal online diary that I created as an extension of my Tumblr, which is my online inspirational board/ scrapbook. I love having a place where I can share my ideas and the things that inspire me with people around the world. I am a shopaholic and natural hair product junkie by heart but I also believe that you do not have to spend tons of money to look great.

I welcome you to come and share your ideas, photos, videos and comments whenever you want to express yourself. I am not  perfect; just an unfinished masterpiece trying to pave a way for myself in this world. So please join me as I create a magical place where style & beauty can intertwine!!??!!


XOXO,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment